The Aquaponic Gardening Online Course
“When I received the email about the online course I jumped on it. It’s an amazing course and I can’t thank Sylvia enough. She is a great inspiration and an EXCELLENT teacher. I used to teach in a cooking school so I know how important it is to engage your audience. She is spot on!”
Here are some of the course highlights
- Online so you can take this course anytime it is convenient for you
- You are in control! Start and stop, repeat and watch the videos in whatever order you want
- Lifetime access – no limits!
- The most comprehensive aquaponic gardening training you will find anywhere
- 5.5 hours of organized, fascinating learning content!
- 33 Video / PowerPoint “Mashup” Presentations
- 12 “Diving Deeper” articles
- 2 Downloadable Handy Tracking Charts
- Based on the Aquaponic Gardening Book
Already seen the video and ready to get started? Click either of the options below to purchase either just a course, or a course plus a book.
” It is a very well done course. I’ve taught University of Phoenix online for about 10 years, and been involved with online education development at Montana State University and Santa Rosa Junior College. Udemy has a great format. The videotaped lecture with white board next to the precision drawings is very helpful. I like being able to pick out which topic to listen to, or listen to again — that’s very helpful for adults. “
The Udemy Format
We love this format…and we think you will too! Most of the lectures are what is called a Video / Presentation Mashup at Udemy. What that means is that you will see a video of myself or Alan (my husband and partner) talking and demonstrating on the left, and PowerPoint slides on the right with details to keep the concepts straight. But you don’t need to do anything – the slides will just appear at the correct time!
I am presently deployed to Afghanistan. I am trying to learn as much about
Aquaponics prior to my return home so that when I do get home I am able to start dabbling in AP right away. I just want to say: What an excellent course! Just to be able to go back and review when needed is great. You spoke in simple to understand language. The old expression certainly fits here: A picture is worth a thousand words.Penny CoulonUSACE TASKandahar Afghanistan
The Udemy Dashboard
“Diving Deeper” and “Print and Use”